Flexible funding options
that fit your budget.
What Is PACE Financing?
Cities across America are adopting Property-Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) programs to help home owners access low-cost, long-term funding for energy efficiency, renewable energy, and water conservation projects. Which means you can pay for home improvements over time with no out-of-pocket expenses.
Details of the PACE financing option:
- Adopted and implemented by your city or municipality
- Financing is based upon equity, not credit score
- Does not appear on your credit report
- Is repaid over time via your property tax bill
- 100% financing, with no out-of-pocket expenses
- Fixed rates with terms between 5 and 20 years
- Offers potential tax benefits
- Transfer options available if you sell the house
How to Qualify for PACE Financing:
- Have 10% equity available in your home.
- Have a project budget of $10,000 or more.
- Be current on all mortgage payments.
- No late property taxes within the last 3 years.
- No default notices within past 3 years.
- Not currently in bankruptcy
Benefits of Using PACE Financing
Saves You Money
You save money on the cost of the project and you save money over time with the investment in your property.
Helps the Environment
Smart energy home improvements helps you and your community achieve energy and water conservation goals.
Creates Local Jobs
PACE-funded projects create more jobs and economic activity by working with local professionals in your area.
Ready to learn how you can take advantage of PACE?
The Pace Avenue experience was fantastic!
All the way from the very first meeting through to the completed installation, the Pace Avenue experience was fantastic! The crew they have is organized and responsive. They kept in constant contact, walking us through every step of the process so we never were left wondering what the next step was or if the project was ever going to be completed. Overall very positive experience with their team.
San Jose, CA
As simple and pain-free as we could’ve hoped for!
Pace Avenue was professional in helping us install both a new roof and solar panels on our home. It was as simple and pain-free as we could’ve hoped for!
My experience with Pace Avenue was great.
We did a front yard water saving project and the people at Pace were very friendly… The project was completed as promised.